ART + STAGE
These Three Words
Presented by Amrae Entertainment at Samford University
July 29 - July 31, 2012
Marc Raby's "These Three Words" peeks into one couples wedding day as they attempt to survive the antics and drama of their loved ones on the biggest day of their lives. Secrets will be revealed and hearts will be moved in the hottest play of the Summer. This Summer there will be no other experience like Marc Raby's "These Three Words"
It is an All-Star Ensemble featuring:
1. Isis Jones of 98.7 KISS FM
2. DJ Strick of 95.7 Gospel JAMZ
3. Chris Coleman of 98.7 KISS FM
4. MeMe Williams Model/ Actress of D'Zire Inc.
5. Alvin Garrett of Just A Few Cats
6. Comedian Eric "Big E" Johnson
7. Te'Shara Monique of "Should A Man Cry?"
8. Sophia Jharee of "Should A Man Cry?"
9. Catherine Black-Terry of "He's Not The Man I Married!"
10. Keithon Terry of "He's Not The Man I Married!"
Harrison Theatre on the campus of Samford University.