Submit An Event
ATTENTION: If you already have an account, click here to log in.
There are two ways to submit information to Birmingham365.
1. Use this form--best when submitting one or a small number of events that will not need editing or ongoing access.
2. Create a user account--which lets you submit and edit entries, have access to past event records, submit video or media reviews, and generate traffic statistics. NOTE: The system is designed so that there is a single account per group or organization. To see if your group or organization already has an account, email email@example.com to confirm. While an individual may have an account, that account can only be used for the creation of artist profiles, cultural classified listings, or events where you, as an individual, are the event presenter.
General Information About Event Entries
Before submitting, please review our submission guidelines below. Once your event has been approved, it will automatically be made available to all of Birmingham365.org's partners.
Event submission guidelines:
- Location: Events must take place in the Greater Birmingham area (approximately a 60-mile radius). Unfortunately, we cannot list events for other locations at this time.
- Lead Time: We request that events be submitted at least two to four weeks prior to the event's start date. If we receive your event info less than two weeks in advance, we cannot guarantee that your event will be posted.
- Public Events: All events must be open to the public, with or without a fee. Invitation/member-only events will not be accepted.
- Events Images: Images may be uploaded along with your event listing. They must be in .jpg format only and no larger than 1 megabyte. Depending on the size of your image and connection speed to the Internet, the upload process may take up to several minutes - please be patient. Once received, your image will be automatically formatted for display. NOTE: Only event entries that have a professional-quality promotional image provided will be considered for our featured events section.
- Video: If you would like to add a video to be displayed with an event listing, just add the embed code and a description when submitting the event, or from the event page.
- Birmingham365.org reserves the right to edit graphic images and submissions for grammar, style, and accuracy. Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Birmingham365.org accepts events in 20 event categories and 51 sub-categories. You are encouraged to list your event in any relevent category per your event description.
- Birmingham365.org does not accept:
- events outside of a 60 miles radius of Birmingham
- virtual events without a designated location
- "adult" oriented entertainment or salacious content
- individual garage sales or similar events
Which is right for you?
Click here if you'd like to log in or create an account to post, edit, and manage your listings.
Click here to post as a guest.