Chasing Butterflies Walk | Turner Syndrome Awareness
Please note, this event has expired.
Join us in bringing awareness to the Greater Birmingham area by supporting girls & women who are among the 1% living with Turner syndrome (TS).
Your support of this national fundraiser will help raise money & awareness about TS while supporting the mission of the Turner Syndrome Society of the United States.
TSSUS is a 501(c)(3) national nonprofit organization that works toward
advancing knowledge, facilitating research and providing support for all touched
by Turner syndrome (TS). We are dedicated to providing support and health related information to those with TS, their families and the medical community.
TSSUS aids in the diagnosis
- $26.50 – Adult Registration With T-shirt and Bracelet
- $25.00 – Adult Registration With T-Shirt
- $15.00 – Adult Registration Without T-Shirt
- $16.50 – Child Registration ages 6-17 yrs with T-shirt and Bracelet
- $15.00 – Child Registration ages 6 -17 yrs with T-shirt
- $10.00 – Child Registration ages 6-17 yrs old without T-shirt
- Free – Child Registration 5 yrs and under
- $10.00 – Child T-shirt
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
Additional time info:
8:30 am – Onsite Registration
9:00 am – Opening and Butterfly Release
9:15 am – Walk Begins
For more information on Turner syndrome: www.turnersyndrome.org
1600 1st Ave S, Birmingham, AL 35233
MORE FROM Railroad Park
Nov 22, 2019 - Jan 5, 2020