Grace House Pumpkin Festival
Join us for the 5th Annual Grace House Pumpkin Festival! Fall Family Fun supporting a great cause- Grace House! Sample food trucks. Decorate Pumpkins. Trick or treat in the park. Plus, check out the family photo booth and more! It’s Fall Family
The Grace House Junior Board will host the 5th Annual Grace House Pumpkin Festival on Saturday, October 27th from 10 am-1 pm at Homewood Central Park (1632 Oxmoor Road, Homewood, AL 35209).
The community is invited to join us for a day of fall fun benefiting Grace House’s work with Alabama girls in foster care. 100% of proceeds from the Pumpkin Festival directly benefit Grace House Ministries.
Children’s admission to the Pumpkin Festival is just $10, and adult entry is free. EveryView more
Kids: $10 (12 and under, includes one pumpkin)
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL: One kids ticket for $8.00 OR Two kids tickets for $15.00 through October 12th! (max 6 per person)
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES *
- Oct 27, 2018 at 10:00 am - 01:00 pm (Sat)
Additional time info:
Highlights of the Pumpkin Festival include:
- A pumpkin included with every children’s admission and a pumpkin decorating station.
- Bounce houses and carnival games.
- Facepainting and a family photobooth.
- Trick or treating around the park (be sure to wear your Halloween costume!) plus appearances from characters like the Chick-fil-A Cow.
- Food from local favorites including Saw’s Street Kitchen and Steel City Pops, plus the Junior League of Birmingham’s Mobile Teaching Kitchen Program, Project Yummy.
1604 Oxmoor Road, Homewood, AL 35209-3910