Friends of Historic Northport was founded in 1996. Since then the organization has grown to over 1000 members across the country. FHN produces a quarterly fact-filled historical newsletter, operates a Victorian-era Museum, a Heritage Records Room at the Historic Clements House, and the Umbria Schoolhouse – the oldest standing schoolhouse in Alabama.
FHN is currently developing a 200-acre park named the Van de Graff Arboretum and Historic Bridge Park. The park property was a donation of theView more
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
Additional time info:
The Museum is open the 1st and 3rd Saturdays of each month.
9:00 am – 12:00 pm (if not raining) and by appointment.
1991 Park Street, Northport, AL 35476