How I Learned to Drive
Written By Paula Vogel
A wildly funny, surprising and devastating tale of survival as seen through the lens of a troubling relationship between a young girl and an older man. How I Learned to Drive is the story of a woman who learns the rules of the road and life from behind the wheel.
Child (Ages 6-13): $10.00
Senior Matinee (Ages 65 and up): $17.00
RUNNING TIME – 1 hour and 45 minutes, no intermission
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION – Age Range
Due to the mature content in this production, it is recommended for those ages 13 and up.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Sep 30, 2022 at 07:30 pm (Fri)
- Oct 1, 2022 at 07:30 pm (Sat)
- Oct 2, 2022 at 02:30 pm (Sun)
- Oct 7, 2022 at 07:30 pm (Fri)
- Oct 8, 2022 at 07:30 pm (Sat)
- Oct 9, 2022 at 02:30 pm (Sun)
1901 ½ - 11th Avenue South, Birmingham, AL 35205