Mesothelioma Awareness Day
Mesothelioma Awareness Day is held annually on Sept. 26. Each year, patients, loved ones, doctors and researchers raise awareness of the cancer to fund research for a cure. Advocates wear blue and many participate in this awareness campaign.
It will take time and effort to raise public awareness about the risks of asbestos exposure and the effects of mesothelioma.
To help raise mesothelioma awareness, you can:
- Wear a mesothelioma awareness wristband or ribbon
- Advocate for the banning of asbestos
- Call your local and state representatives and ask them to support an asbestos ban
- Raise funds for mesothelioma research
- Follow news stories about asbestos and mesothelioma to stay informed
- Share important news with friends and loved ones
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Sep 26, 2022 at 01:00 pm - 05:00 pm (Mon)