Nightmare at 3008
This is where nightmares become reality!
Nightmare at 3008 opened in 2012 and is a top-rated haunted house according to AlabamaHauntedHouses.com. In 2018 and again in 2019, Nightmare was ranked by fans as the #1 must-see haunt in Alabama.
A haunt with a heart, Nightmare donates a portion of their profits to Children’s of Alabama Childhood Cancer Research. This haunted attraction strives to reach out to the community through annual events including Sensory Awareness Day, Not So Scary Kids Day, and a November food drive for the
Fridays & Saturdays 7pm-12am
Sundays & Weekdays 7pm-10pm
Special events on October 3, 9, 17, 26, and 28.
$25. For 2021, Nightmare is celebrating Ten Years Of Fear featuring one single trail starting inside The Underground through The Nightmare House leading patrons to the outdoor woods trail. We have built a brand new fenced-in waiting area complete with a ticket booth, outdoor bar, and a large stage. This general admission ticket includes all 3 haunted attractions for one price.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Oct 25, 2021 at 07:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Mon)
- Oct 26, 2021 at 07:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Tue)
- Oct 27, 2021 at 07:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Wed)
- Oct 28, 2021 at 07:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Thu)
- Oct 29, 2021 at 07:00 pm - 11:55 pm (Fri)
- Oct 30, 2021 at 07:00 pm - 11:55 pm (Sat)
- Oct 31, 2021 at 07:00 pm - 11:55 pm (Sun)
1731 Decatur Hwy, Fultondale, AL 35068