SHE Camp: A Summer Camp for Girls!
This program is dedicated to empowering girls and young women to make confident and powerful choices in their lives.
GirlSpring is hosting SHE Camp at Homewood Theatre!
Participants will develop the skills they need to express their own unique voice, encourage a positive self image and the formation of healthy relationships. Through improv, dance, crafts, storytelling, group discussion, and plenty of laughs- SHE Campers will gain tools they needs to achieve full self expression.
*Two sessions — Girls 9-12 and Girls 13-16
While the two sessions are similar in mission and goals, the older groups will tackleView more
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Jul 27, 2020 at 09:00 am - 03:00 pm (Mon)
- Jul 28, 2020 at 09:00 am - 03:00 pm (Tue)
- Jul 29, 2020 at 09:00 am - 03:00 pm (Wed)
- Jul 30, 2020 at 09:00 am - 03:00 pm (Thu)
- Jul 31, 2020 at 09:00 am - 03:00 pm (Fri)
Additional time info:
Ages 9-12 | 9AM to 11:30AMAges 13-16 | 12:30PM to 3PM
752 Brookwood Village, Homewood, AL 35209