Telling Her Story: High School Girls Writing Workshop
Telling Her Story is a group for young women that focuses on creative writing in a collaborative atmosphere.
Telling Her Story is a group for young women that focuses on creative writing in a collaborative atmosphere. Members of the group will have the opportunity to share their personal writing with each other, as well as learn from local teaching artists to improve their writing skills. The group will meet a total of eight times over four months to have a chance to discuss what they are working on. The goal of the group will be for each girl to write a short story that she feels comfortable sharingView more
This event is FREE and open to girls, ages 14-18.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Apr 17, 2021 at 01:00 pm (Sat)
- Apr 24, 2021 at 01:00 pm (Sat)
- May 1, 2021 at 01:00 pm (Sat)
1006 19th Street South, (Five Points South), Birmingham, AL 35205
- Please do not park in the lot behind the ArtPlay building. You may be towed at your expense if you do.
- After 3 PM and on weekends, UAB Student Lot 15Y (the gravel lot) is for ArtPlay patrons at the corner of 10th Avenue South and 19th Street. Additional metered parking is available on 10th Avenue South.
- Please do not park or drop off in the Alabama Ophthalmology parking lot, as you may be towed. There is a paid public parking lot across the street from the ArtPlay house. You will be booted if you use this lot and do not pay for your space.
- ArtPlay highly encourages you to use either UAB Lot 15Y, UAB Parking Deck or metered parking.
MORE FROM ArtPlay
Apr 17, 2021