TPCi Tournament Page: https://www.pokemon.com/us/play-pokemon/pokemon-events/15-08-000324/
Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1461080080876401/
Tournament Format: Swiss
Rotation Format: Standard (http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/play-pokemon-2015-season-format-rotation/)
– Swiss: 30 minutes + 3 turns – One game
Admission (for all age divisions): FREE!
Registration starts at 12:00pm.
Deck List Web-App: http://pokegym.net/decklist/pokemon.htm
– Each trainer will need to fill out a deck list for the tournament, so completing this before hand will make everything run smoother!
– For every entry, 2 Booster Packs will be placed into the prize pool for their age division – Donated by Pokémon League – Birmingham and Excelsior!
– Booster pack prizes will be given to the top 3 in each age division.
* The amount of boosters given will depend on the number of participants. *
Rule Set Basics:
– Each trainer is responsible for bring their own, legal 60-card deck and associated counters, dice coins, etc…
– Deck checks will be done randomly throughout the tournament.
The full set of rules can be found at: http://support.pokemon.com/FileManagement/Download/285237e1e815473dbac38d3a368f84a2 (PDF)