SCALE UP is an eight-session program designed to equip small business owners with tangible tools required to scale up by focusing on intentional strategy, financial capacity and compliance, and flawless execution.
Birmingham CEOs….Any of these look familiar to you?
Small Business Pain Points
1. We don’t have enough money.
2. We are not able to get new customers.
3. We have been denied for small business financing.
4. We are not able to keep existing customers.
5. Our revenues are too low.
6. Revenues are OK, but profitability is LOW.
7. We are behind on business tax returns.
8. We need to move to bigger space.
9. Our prices are too low.
10. We qualify for several small business certifications but struggling to present the required documentation to apply.
SCALE UP 2019 is an eight-week session led by local area experts that will provide you with real solutions for your business pain points. SCALE UP is an intentional, results oriented, action-driven supportive group that will provide the financial tools, education and one-on-one assistance to scale-up. You will leave the program with tangible systems & processes that will alleviate the pain points of applying for private, city or governmental contracts. Securing financing if needed to scale your business. Reducing tax liability and being compliant and understanding your business model to attract your ideal client and customer segments. In addition, you will receive one on one, 30 min sessions with your facilitators to ensure flawless execution.
SCALE UP 8-Week Workshop Registration is $650 (Payment plans are available)
Session Dates: September 26th – November 14th
Workshop will meet every Thursday @ 6p to 8p
Session Location: The CREED Building – 413 16th St N, Birmingham AL 35203
2019/09/26 - 2019/11/14
Additional time info:
If you aren’t able to make a particular session, we’ll provide you with a private link to participate via video conferencing.