Concert Hall - School
75 College Drive, Montevallo, AL 35115
The Harrison D. LeBaron Recital Hall is located within Davis Hall on Highland St. The hall is a 248-seat hall, used primarily for faculty and student recitals, lectures, and university-wide convocations and meetings. The hall is named for the late Harrison D. LeBaron, organist, music theorist, and Director of the School of Music from 1930 until 1955.
Housed in LeBaron Hall is a 9-foot Hamburg Steinway piano, a gift of UM alumna Dorothy Crabtree Dobbins, Class of 1929, and a 15 rank Flentrop organ, built in 1960, and installed in the present building upon its completion in 1972.