The Harrison D. LeBaron Recital Hall is located within Davis Hall on Highland St. The hall is a 248-seat hall, used primarily for faculty and student recitals, lectures, and university-wide convocations and meetings. The hall is named for the late Harrison D. LeBaron, organist, music theorist, and Director of the School of Music from 1930 until 1955.
Housed in LeBaron Hall is a 9-foot Hamburg Steinway piano, a gift of UM alumna Dorothy Crabtree Dobbins, Class of 1929, and a 15 rank Flentrop organ, built in 1960, and installed in the present building upon its completion in 1972.
75 College Drive, Montevallo, AL 35115
ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE
Individuals needing disability-related accommodations during events should contact the host department or Disability Support Services (205.665.6250, DSS@montevallo.edu) as early as possible. Efforts will be made to accommodate all access requests regardless of timing, but the University cannot guarantee that requests made with less than one week’s notice can be met.
Free street parking is available along Highland St. and Vine St. A free parking lot is available behind Davis Hall, accessible from Vine St.