IMPORTANT! Due to the response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) events on this site may be postponed or canceled. Please check with individual event organizations for their latest information about cancellations.
Holy Infant Of Prague began in 1939 when Fr. John A. Bratton celebrated Mass twice a month in a vacant apartment in the newly completed Cahaba Housing Project of Trussville. A census of Trussville was completed in 1940 showing fifty Catholic families in the surrounding areas. The following year Bishop Toolen appointed Fr. Frank Giri as first Pastor in preparation for the building of the church. With the first initial donation of $5,000.00 by Monsignor Fulton J. Sheen, land was purchased on
8090 Gadsden Hwy, Trussville, AL 35173
ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE
© 2020 - Create Birmingham. All Rights Reserved.