Independent Presbyterian Church was founded in 1915. In that year a group of members from South Highland Presbyterian Church, a congregation of the Southern Presbyterian Church, withdrew to form a new church. This group was dedicated to the proclamation of the gospel in Birmingham and a ministry of community service.
During the next seven years, under the dynamic leadership of Dr. Henry M. Edmonds, this new congregation worshipped in Temple Emanu-El and also held evening services in the Lyric
3100 Highland Avenue, Birmingham, AL 35205
ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE
Apr 11 - Apr 13, 2019
© 2019 - Create Birmingham. All Rights Reserved.