IMPORTANT! Due to the response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) events on this site may be postponed or canceled. Please check with individual event organizations for their latest information about cancellations.
The Woodlawn Branch Library had its beginning in 1904 when a group of club women bought a few books and started a library at the home of Mrs. J. B. Gibson. On February 27, 1905, the library was moved to the business area and opened to the public. It was presented to the city of Woodlawn on March 7, 1905 by the club women. Woodlawn became a part of Birmingham in 1910. In 1911 the library was presented to the City of Birmingham to become the first branch library in the city system.
5709 1st Ave N, Birmingham, Alabama 35212
ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE
© 2021 - Create Birmingham. All Rights Reserved.