ArtPlay Family Day: Women in the Visual Arts
In partnership with Melissa Yes, VINEGAR Projects
In celebration of Women’s History Month, we are having a Women in Visual Arts Family Day on Saturday, March 5 from 1-3 pm! Bring the entire family out to the beautiful Abroms-Engel Institute for Visual Arts (AEIVA) for lots of fun and lots of learning!
Your children will be able to learn from local female artists as well as immerse themselves in the history of legendary ladies like Frida Kahlo. And once you’re done creating you’ll have theView more
This event is FREE and open to the public.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Mar 5, 2022 at 01:00 pm - 03:00 pm (Sat)
1006 19th Street South, (Five Points South), Birmingham, AL 35205
- Please do not park in the lot behind the ArtPlay building. You may be towed at your expense if you do.
- After 3 PM and on weekends, UAB Student Lot 15Y (the gravel lot) is for ArtPlay patrons at the corner of 10th Avenue South and 19th Street. Additional metered parking is available on 10th Avenue South.
- Please do not park or drop off in the Alabama Ophthalmology parking lot, as you may be towed. There is a paid public parking lot across the street from the ArtPlay house. You will be booted if you use this lot and do not pay for your space.
- ArtPlay highly encourages you to use either UAB Lot 15Y, UAB Parking Deck or metered parking.