Friday Nights at the Cove
Friday Nights at the Cove is fun for the whole family!
Join us in beautiful downtown Montevallo for an evening of live entertainment! Each event will feature a different musician and food truck at Owl’s Cove Park.
This family-friendly, free admission event is the perfect way to kick off your weekend. Bring a chair or picnic blanket and make yourself at home on Main Street! The music begins at 6:30 PM.
– April 29: Mother May I is a precise-sounding musical group playing their mix of Motown, R&B, Classic Rock, 80’s Retro, Old School Funk, current Top 40, and everything in-between. This Birmingham-based band performs with a flair, intensity and stage presence that is all their own! Sponsored by MayorView more
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- May 27, 2022 at 06:30 pm - 08:30 pm (Fri)
- Jun 24, 2022 at 06:30 pm - 08:30 pm (Fri)
- Jul 29, 2022 at 06:30 pm - 08:30 pm (Fri)
- Sep 9, 2022 at 06:30 pm - 08:30 pm (Fri)
- Oct 7, 2022 at 06:30 pm - 08:30 pm (Fri)
737 Main Street, Montevallo, AL 35115