The Man Who Came to Dinner
A Christmas time mid-century falling down funny comedy classic, “The Man Who Came to Dinner” will be helmed by VST Artist In Residence and Director of last season’s smash hit “Steel Magnolias,” David McMahon.
Join us as VST nods to its long history of producing classic plays with the show the New York Times calls “A deliciously wicked character portrait and helter-skelter satire.” Featuring Birmingham’s finest comic talent, Murrell Wilkinson and Jan D. Hunter.
Tickets range from $23-$45.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Dec 8, 2023 at 07:30 pm (Fri)
- Dec 9, 2023 at 07:30 pm (Sat)
- Dec 10, 2023 at 02:30 pm (Sun)
- Dec 15, 2023 at 07:30 pm (Fri)
- Dec 16, 2023 at 07:30 pm (Sat)
- Dec 17, 2023 at 02:30 pm (Sun)